Maxidot

Hi all,

I have a Limited edition vRS which I understand has the Maxidot computer included in the spec. I can only get very basic options on the Maxidot with the right stalk. I've seen loads of talk of more in depth menus allowing setting of options.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Dan

I can get the initial menu up okay and scroll through the initial three options fine.

Any idea how to go into the option? I tried everything I could think of with no joy and the manual is no use - it doesn't seem to cover this functionality at all. Any further help appreciated.

Dan

Have you put your LE number in the VRS LE register thread? :thumbup:http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/119119-octavia-2-vrs-limited-edition-register/

If you want any other options turned on find somebody local to you with VCDS i.e. rear tear drop, cornering fogs as these and a few other bits can't be changed with maxidot.

Darren

Edited by DLW

The reset button? I have tried this and it just quits out of the menu.

it shouldn't do that, when you keep the rocker pressed you should get an option list: mfd, audio(i think), settings, scroll to settings and press the reset this should take you into the menu. I will have a look at mine soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I never replied to this, oops! The first option is 'MFD' so when pressing the Reset/OK button it was quitting the menu, the other options allow you to drill down into them.

It's not wonderfully clear what all of the options do however in my opinion, could do with a manual!

Thanks for the help.