My first VRS next week!

I'm going to be the proud owner of a lovely red VRS next week! :rofl: I'm so pleased with it, I still can't believe it's mine :giggle::) Unfortunately my parents don't understand why anyone needs so much power! :dull: They were trying to get me to buy the Type-R instead! :dull: Why do parents object in people buying a powerful luxury car? They don't see the point in having the power when you can't drive it fast anyway :giggle::thumbdown: I don't by a car to thrash it arround, just to enjoy driving it from A to B but a lot quicker than a miss Daisy mobile :giggle: My wife loves the car and told me to ignore their stupid comments :thumbup: When I pick it up i'd like to put some pictures up on here but how do I do it? Also I'd like to go to some of those VRS meets, can anyone tell me where they are? Is there a enthusiasts club you lot go to in the summer in Kent or Surrey? I feel very happy to be part of the Skoda group :thumbup:

I'm going to be the proud owner of a lovely red VRS next week! :rofl: I'm so pleased with it, I still can't believe it's mine :giggle::) Unfortunately my parents don't understand why anyone needs so much power! :dull: They were trying to get me to buy the Type-R instead! :dull: Why do parents object in people buying a powerful luxury car? They don't see the point in having the power when you can't drive it fast anyway :giggle::thumbdown: I don't by a car to thrash it arround, just to enjoy driving it from A to B but a lot quicker than a miss Daisy mobile :giggle: My wife loves the car and told me to ignore their stupid comments :thumbup: When I pick it up i'd like to put some pictures up on here but how do I do it? Also I'd like to go to some of those VRS meets, can anyone tell me where they are? Is there a enthusiasts club you lot go to in the summer in Kent or Surrey? I feel very happy to be part of the Skoda group :thumbup:

Welcome to the Club

See my signature below, ref meets in Kent, go to this forum - http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/14-south-east-skoda-meets/

& look for any heading Maidstone Meet,.

FYI - this is not a tyre kickers meet, we sit round have a bite to eat ( with SWMBO / Partners if you want to bring them ) and just have a general chat about anything that crops up, You car, mods, TV, holidays etc.

Congratulations on your purchase :thumbup: you finally got there in the end!

As for meets,

http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/14-south-east-skoda-meets/

meets section is just further down the front page.

Thanks mdk1 :thumbup: I hope to pick the car up sometime next week before the weekend, I can't wait! B) I shall definately go to the Skoda meets in Maidstone and show off my new motor B)

Welcome to the Club

See my signature below, ref meets in Kent, go to this forum - http://briskoda.net/forums/forum/14-south-east-skoda-meets/

& look for any heading Maidstone Meet,.

FYI - this is not a tyre kickers meet, we sit round have a bite to eat ( with SWMBO / Partners if you want to bring them ) and just have a general chat about anything that crops up, You car, mods, TV, holidays etc.

Cheers ifc958! I will come along to the meets in Maidstone when i've got my VRS :thumbup: I look forward to it.

Congrats on your purchase, glad it all worked out for you :)

Thanks sneeks :thumbup: It was a long struggle to get here but I finally got there. The snow was also slowing me down in geting things sorted out but now I'm here! :)