No longer own a Skoda

ado

Finally dropped the octavia of at the dealer yesterday. Picked up on the 26/5 and enjoyed 6 months of ownership. Just ticked over 7k miles as I arrived at the dealer.

Only fault during the 6 months was the petrol cap didn't close properly but that was fixed promptly. Fuel consumption was disappointing at 49MPG but I learnt not to but a small engine again. It was a very good car but my circumstances changed which meant I no longer needed it.

I'm also pleaseantly suprised at the residue for the Octavia. Bought for £16k and only lost £1.5k in 6 months and 7k miles, which equates to just over £200/mth. Considering my part ex needed under £2k of work the Octavia didn't cost me much. :thumbup:

Anyways, this is goodbye from me for now but hopefully I'll return in the form of a Superb Estate next year.

Just spotted the advert for it. Was told they had a buyer for it already so not sure why it is advertised.

http://www.marlborough.uk.com/CarStockDetail.asp?Manufacturer=Skoda&OwnerCarId=1298893

Currently have no car as my new one hasn't arrived yet (on the boat from france as we speak).

It was on 6k when I advertised it. Seems like they put the advert on yesterday before they had the car.

Just need to ebay the rest of the stuff now.