Getting over parting with my vRS, just.

ming

As many of you will know I still regret parting company with my wee Black Magic vRS. However, the recent weather has helped to wean me off, at least slightly. Why? Well, I eventually ended up buying a Quattro drive Audi and its performance in the snow by comparison is nothing short of amazing.

Still miss the vRS's big lumps of torque, though.

TDI Quattro is the way to get the best of both worlds! I still get into the vRS for fun though. I find my 'good' cars (Touareg, TT, C-Class) almost too refined.

And if you want to surprise someone, there is no better tool than a Mk I vRS!

After selling the vRS in April I bought a C class 270. Refined, it wasn't. The roughest, noisiest diesel on the planet IMO. Good auto, though.

Sold this after two months and bought an Audi A4TDI 140. Had too many issues with it and eventually pushed the dealer into a full refund two months later.

Got the FSI from Glasgow Audi in August and have only one issue - I don't like the exhaust note. However, it makes up for it in the snow.......WOWEEE!!

Edited by ming