Rimfest !

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a pic of mine on a friends set of rota grid drifts in 9.5x18 all round with 215/40/18 front and 225/40/18 rear.

DSC_0038-1.jpg

great achievement you done with these rims fitted - I really love it how it looks even if they aren't TE37 :)

wanted to ask, what ET you've got on them?

from what I've seen these are popular on other platforms like EVO, STI, etc... and been thinking if the STI wheels will fit as they have the same pcd 5x100, guess the center bore is different though.

does anyone runs on VOLKS?

Stealth TT,the rota grids aren't mine unfortunately,there a friends set and I was trying them on to make sure I could get 9.5 fronts to fit and as they do I will buy a set myself when I've got some spare funds :)

and when I get some I will get et38 all round,as his set are et 38 front and et23 rear and the rears offset is too low cos even with my pulled arches they poked too much :(

And fronts also need a spacer to clear the strut too and with standard arches you may rub and you'll need stretched tires for clearance.

Classic Subaru rims are 5x100 but have a slightly smaller centre bore of 56.1 instead of 57.1 that the skoda needs,you could have them machined out by an engineering firm or the rougher method of running a dremmel round the centre bore lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Powder coated Gloss Black Spiders

post-41289-0-31466400-1391360237_thumb.jpg

Matt Black Team Dynamics Pro Race 3

post-41289-0-76745800-1391360370_thumb.jpg

Little disappointed with the weight of these not as light as Team Dynamics claim, same weight as Spiders. So if you looking for lighter wheels go for the Pro Race 1.2.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Dunno if done it yet

3sdm 0.01

8.5 front - 215/40/18

9.5 rear - 225/40/18

Extra -1.5 camber

Kw v1s - all the way down

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still love the look of this Lloyd.

Strange as your car is around the same height as mine but I have around 10 rings at front to go and 5 at rear. Maybe it is because I have 17 inches std rims....

Sent from my Samsung S3

• Like 1