Rimfest !

something a tad different with some landy mondials :)

Really like these, was tempted by a set going cheap, but were told they are very heavy, how do you find them handling wise? Looks wise I'm already sold! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

post-117569-0-40777700-1471198141_thumb.jpg

Im running Fabia Elba wheels atm as a stop gap between getting my TT comps sorted out and my standard wheels urgently requiring tyres and a refurb. 4 decent enough Continental tyres, undertyred but will do for a couple of weeks.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a couple sets now, came with spiders in ford grey which I sold

SAM_0874.jpg

Fitted these replica wheels which looked and fitted nicely but werent the pro race 1.2s I wanted, struggling to sell these, cant seem to give them away!

SAM_1196.jpg

Now on these, while searching for pro race 1.2s I realised alot of cars run them and these came up and look a little different and are becoming rare now team dynamics pulled the plug after a short run, I love them especially when rolling along, need good looking brakes behind them I think

20160828_185607.jpg

Complement the studs very well

20160828_185710.jpg

Edited by OutlawKen

I think those replicas look better on Golfs. The TD are not to my taste. I think original or multispoke with sharp edged spokes looks best on Octavia

Fully agree about the reps and multispokes which is why I wanted pro race 1.2s, might happen one day, really love the silver r32s above

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Had a couple sets now, came with spiders in ford grey which I soldSAM_0874.jpg

Fitted these replica wheels which looked and fitted nicely but werent the pro race 1.2s I wanted, struggling to sell these, cant seem to give them away!SAM_1196.jpg

Now on these, while searching for pro race 1.2s I realised alot of cars run them and these came up and look a little different and are becoming rare now team dynamics pulled the plug after a short run, I love them especially when rolling along, need good looking brakes behind them I think20160828_185607.jpg

Complement the studs very well20160828_185710.jpg

Had a couple sets now, came with spiders in ford grey which I soldSAM_0874.jpg

Fitted these replica wheels which looked and fitted nicely but werent the pro race 1.2s I wanted, struggling to sell these, cant seem to give them away!SAM_1196.jpg

Now on these, while searching for pro race 1.2s I realised alot of cars run them and these came up and look a little different and are becoming rare now team dynamics pulled the plug after a short run, I love them especially when rolling along, need good looking brakes behind them I think20160828_185607.jpg

Complement the studs very well20160828_185710.jpg

There is someone breaking a Leon cupra with the pro race 1.2s on a local forum I go on. Bit far from you but could maybe post!

http://forum.un-phased.co.uk/index.php?topic=17702.0