Rimfest !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice!

Rear bumper is different, at first glance I thought it was a Mk2 with the reflectors.

Thanks Rob.

I love this bumper. It's so much different than the stock one. It's Maxton Design ABS replica.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once saw an octy vrs (I think) wearing rather large (18" or 19") ATP INOX and it looked awesome.

Unfortunately I didn't have a camera at the time.

They were satin black on the rim and inserts but had mirror polished spokes (5 spokes iirc).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

That rear bumper is awsome ! Just priced it up £190 to get it delieved .

just looked now myself.... it is a fantastic looking bumper... and im not into aftermarke body kitting!

pity the shipping cost Euro tuning is the same as the cost of the bumper (€130, first google hit, so may try again...)

Edited by mac11irl

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I bought these from a guy off Ebay. 18x8 ET 40 Hunter Platinum Alloys from a company called Performance Alloy Wheels in Australia. Very dished and had to use 10mm spacers all round, with 225 x 40 x 18 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2 tyres, to clear not just the arches, but more to the point, the calipers!!

post-52939-0-11634100-1338552251_thumb.jpg

post-52939-0-04643700-1338552259_thumb.jpg
  • Like 1

Albeit those photos show the tyres that came with the wheels which were HP Clear 166's which were shocking and didn't have a rim protector on them. The Goodyears offer at least a modicum of protection. Still won't let the wife drive my car though. I'm not insane!! :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...