Rear Washer and Blade

Just spent 15 minutes getting rather wet adjusting the rear washers. I have confirmed, again, that they either hit the bottom 1/3 of the screen or come over the roof washing yours truly (while attempting to watch).

That rear blade looks to have an unusual fixing method BTW. Can it be replaced separately?

Just spent 15 minutes getting rather wet adjusting the rear washers. I have confirmed, again, that they either hit the bottom 1/3 of the screen or come over the roof washing yours truly (while attempting to watch).

That rear blade looks to have an unusual fixing method BTW. Can it be replaced separately?

:giggle: I have exactly the same problem - either lower 1/3 or over the roof! I even bought a new washer nozzle from the dealer but gave up adjusting in the end.

The rear wiper has a piece which slides about a cm along the length of the wiper arm to unclip the wiper. I guess other blades could fit without this mechanism but I ordered this one this morning as it looks like the same design http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200516735073