Simple question

Help

When I picked the car up yesterday the parking sensor beeps were above the music that was previously playing when reverse was engaged.

After some investigating of the maxidot, it now mutes the music completely, but when the car is out of reverse the music screen re appears but volume is down to zero, & I have to turn volume up again manually.

When the car diagram is displaying in reverse, there is a speaker button in the bottom right of the screen which over rides the bleeps & puts the music back.

I would just like it back to music vol dims, beeps over top of music, & once out of reverse music back to normal level.

Help anyone ?

For some reason its now working as wanted !!!!!!!! & I didnt do anything .

Just like he didn't do anything to stop it working :rofl:

Just button pushing without rtfm !! :giggle:

Better go and hide now. If I do not come to the next meet can someone check I am still around :giggle:

Are there any meets in Kent? I'm Folkestone way but not seen any meets :)

Edit - Apart from the one I see the OP organises :giggle:

In an Alec Guinness voice "Use the attached link Luke " emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gifemoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

My link

If you want to follow up ( as I live in Dover), Just pm me & can arrange a meeting place & time .

Edited by lfc958

Well i was all up for that but SWMBO has told me we are decorating :S :doh:

You can Decorate during the day, Then bring Swmbo with you to the meet as it's a sit and drink. eat and chat meet.

You can Decorate during the day, Then bring Swmbo with you to the meet as it's a sit and drink. eat and chat meet.

Will be a bit of a trek from oop norf :giggle:

We are decorating the house we rent out which is oop norf. :S