Delivery delay

Just to close off, I collected the car on 22nd October and it's all good - Total wait ended up at 37 weeks, which isn't so bad considering some of the other posters on Briskoda! Stumbled into 3 years free servicing too as that's the current campaign - Nice! Promised £400 in M&S vouchers as a good will gesture but I'll have to wait two months for those - Might get them before Xmas if I'm lucky! Good luck to all those who are still waiting - I still believe that Skoda's products are worth waiting for!

Vouchers arrived yesterday - £400 as promised!

Waiting for mine at the moment - did they come through the post or go direct to the dealer?

Dealer was supposed to have them but they never arrived in time when I picked the car up so a courier brought them to my house

I've been battling with the dealer and Skoda since March for my compensation vouchers, but so far no luck. I ordered on 4th October 2010 and took delivery on 10th March 2011 - so due for £150 compensation. Mentioned this to the dealer at the time and he said he would look into it, he later confirmed that there was such a scheme and said he'd get on with it. In May I'd heard nothing and rang the dealer and he then denied that there wasn't any such scheme, but insisted there was and that he should contact Skoda. Still nothing after a month or so and I rang Skoda and they said they would get on the case. I've made constant phone calls to Skoda, but I'm getting nowhere, they're just giving me the run-around and hoping I'd forget about it. Has anyone got any suggestions where I can go next?

Mac

28 weeks later and I still haven't got a build date - Have been getting fortnightly updates from Will at SUK but he hasn't been able to give me anything concrete regarding a build date so far - Availability of DSG boxes was mentioned again in the last call as a likely cause of delay so I can only assume that the factory is prioritising Fabia vRS's over my car as I note on the forum that their buyers are getting delivery dates - Would like to think I'll still get the car this year but losing confidence by the day - Does anyone know a definite release date for the Mark 3 Octavia in the UK? Would assume at least 2013? - Hopefully will have at least one year driving the current model! - Call me old-fashioned, but it shouldn't take less time to have a baby than it does to build and delivery a car??? 12 weeks to go until that theory goes to pot!!!

I ordered a Yeti S with a DSG box in April.

Dealer c*cked up the order by omitting the DSG box from the specification, so I had to start again in August.

So far no delivery date(AS AT 23.11.11) OR EVEN A BUILD DATE.

Is this typical or is the dealer playing silly b**gers ?