SKODA FABIA ELEGANCE IN BLACK ARRIVED

Hi comrades my new skoda has arrived today,even took photo on carrier so i will put photos up when i sort out the images,the little fabia looks great though but i thought the door handles were chromed but mine is all black? i thought the chrome bits were standard in the elegance model even the vents are black?

Nice looking car, be nice to see it once all the white protective stuff is off the car.

Davy

looks nice mate looks like they droped it off at your house also how lucky to be there when the transporter arived or did you now

i would like that to see my car arived not that lucky

looks nice mate looks like they droped it off at your house also how lucky to be there when the transporter arived or did you now

i would like that to see my car arived not that lucky

Specially for me drop of at my address,its a new skoda delivery service NOT!!!!,The skoda garage is just 50 metres away from me and they are brilliant as well any problems just roll the car to the garage,emoticon-0148-yes.gifthey turn around in front of my house this is the second delivery in a week 10 cars in total at last they have sorted the log jams at the factoriesemoticon-0136-giggle.gif

...... but i thought the door handles were chromed but mine is all black? i thought the chrome bits were standard in the elegance model even the vents are black?

According to my brochure on SE and Elegance door handles & mirrors are body colour.

According to my brochure on SE and Elegance door handles & mirrors are body colour.

sorry the interior door handles and vents i though were chromed plastic but this may have been deleted from the new fabias all together it does not now show the chrome bits inside in the brochure?

Absolutely brilliant car picked up today,brilliant at skoda pant-y-waun waunfawr especially steve leather the salesman 100% bloke,when for a puttle around 20miles 58.7 mph easy and I took it to 70mph plenty of grunt and great ride,sat nav I have to copy the cd to sd card which I can do in the satnav before I can use sat nav and cd music needs about 4gb to fully load get it of ebay £10 a brilliant little car far better than the superb

a lot of people just stick to the standard these much nicer i think emoticon-0148-yes.gif

looks a nice car a chap a work is dad orderd a ford when taking it of the transporter it fell of the back and damge the back bumper they told him they repair it and he still

had it i said to my mate did your dad had sum money nocked off the car or order anther one he said now its got to be ford ?

looks a nice car a chap a work is dad orderd a ford when taking it of the transporter it fell of the back and damge the back bumper they told him they repair it and he still

had it i said to my mate did your dad had sum money nocked off the car or order anther one he said now its got to be ford ?

crazy buying a ford to begin with,inever ever though of buying a ford never liked them

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great - can't wait to see more pics.

The alloys look great - hope I chose right with the standard ones!

Great to have a good dealer so close - happy to hear cars are coming through as I am still waiting.

The (duller) aluminium-effect door handles and gearstick were deleted on the facelift (though not in the brochure) and replaced by the (shinier) subtle chrome on grearstick, aircon and radio.

Best wishes.