'Top secret' Skyline

addsvrs

Don't know how many of you have ever head of the Japanese tuning house TOP SECRET? Basically they make mental cars, mainly 200mph + skyline's, supras etc. One of there 900bhp skylines came to the uk awhile back, private sale, 210mph top speed! :eek: Went to Santa pod on Sunday for the first run of the year and the Nissan skyline owners club was there. Seriously quick cars headlined by this ex - top secret job. The guy driving wa giving other cars a headstart and still crossing in 11 secs, terminal speed 140mph. :eek: Amazing to see. What was even better was seeing one of them new ferrari's, is it a 430? something like that. Thought it was gonna go up against this skyline but instead it got WHOPPED by a awesome looking supra :thumbup: . These Jap cars (skylines,200sx,supras,Evo8) really are the dogs nuts when it comes to tuning.

I kept up the Skoda image though....i didn't bother racing :D

Had a mate with a 700 bhp Supra called White Lightning which some will remember from Brunters, On the Cannonball he only beat me on the long straights when he had room to wind up the Turbo, I actually managed to overtake him in the Andoran mountains !! At Bruntingthorpe he only just ,managed to stay ahead of Paul because of the long straight.

They are phenominally quick in a straight line or on the strip if you can get the Turbo spinning nicely before you nail it but for everyday driving they are hard to drive quickly