hello people

VRs Nut

ho there everyone,

i dont have a skoda yet, because i still have to sell my current car.

but i am doing that to fund a Octavia VRs test drove one and fell in love with it :)

at the miute i drive a Suzuki Ignis Sport

glad to be here and find useful info

Hello and Welcome:D

glad you liked it,once you get it you can start the modifications and start sliding down the slippery slope along with the rest of us!!!

any questions just ask or do a search,most topic's in connection to tuning the Octy vRS to uprating the suspension etc has all been discussed many times.

good luck in your search,hopefully see you at a meet or 2 this year.

:)

not planning any engine mods because the insurance company i am with doesnt allow it,

but i can do suspension/breaks/x-aust and they do not mind

neway i think 180bhp sports saloon at 20 year old will b fast enough :) lol

I guess but the quest for more power once you get used to the 180bhp will become all consuming,especially as you know how easy it is to get more bhp,takes a lot of will power to "Just Say No"!!!!

anyway good luck in your search,see you this year sometime:D

at the miute i drive a Suzuki Ignis Sport

How do you find the Ignis Sport? I have a friend who was looking at buying one. I haven't yet managed to twist their arm to buy a furby vrs like mine (another case of Skoda snobbery even though they admit the furby vrs is pretty damned great), but I think I might have swayed them into an Ibiza with the same 1.9 TDi engine.

Ric, I am surprised that your friend believes that Suzuki is a "better" brand than Skoda. :confused:

:) You and me too!

What's worse, is (IMHO) the 'Ignis' model name. Fair enough, something like the Grand Vitara is the best selling 4x4 in the world (so they claim), but the Ignis?

Anyway... it looks like they're going for the Ibiza after all so VAG wins once again :)

hey the Ignis is actually a good car, it is almost the fastest for its type of car, ahead of sport ka punto sporting, andother cars like these oneof the reasons i bought it.

now i want something big and comfortable and of course fast:)

if they r interested they can buy mine from me lol :)