dashboard rattle from new Octavia vRS

Hello everybody,

I have just received my octavia vRS TDI in November last year (already 3000 miles on the clock) and unfortunately developed a horrible rattle from somewhere right side of the dashboard. It starts very faint after ignition but becomes more intrusive once the cabin temperature goes up. It goes on my nerves and ruins a otherwise very pleasant driving experience. I gues I will have to make a trip to service but I was wandering if anyone else had similar experience. thanks

Hello everybody,

I have just received my octavia vRS TDI in November last year (already 3000 miles on the clock) and unfortunately developed a horrible rattle from somewhere right side of the dashboard. It starts very faint after ignition but becomes more intrusive once the cabin temperature goes up. It goes on my nerves and ruins a otherwise very pleasant driving experience. I gues I will have to make a trip to service but I was wandering if anyone else had similar experience. thanks

I think noises rattles and squeaks from the dashboard mostly from the air vent area it seems do occur on MkII Octys however the ones I have had were in cold conditions and as the car gets older they have disappeared....or perhaps I'm getting deafer. Take it to the dealer.