window blinds

hi all i hope to have my new car coming in a couple of weeks and have ordered window blinds for the sides and rear window

does anyone have any pics of them fitted and does the rear window still go up and down ok ?thanks

Adam

There's a photo in this thread of a rear window blind on a hatch - http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/186647-06-octavia-tfsi-vrs-hatch-in-black-magic-pearl/

Is it a hatch or estate you've ordered? I have an estate and would like some rear side window blinds like this, however I've only seen ones for the hatch. If anyone knows the answer I'd like to hear!

Dan

I've got the Vanstyle ones on the Fabia and they are a good fit and good quality. No rattles or anything.

I found it cheaper to search on eBay for the Vanstyle blinds- just type in Octavia sun blinds and you'll get plenty. The ones with the pic which says UV sun shades is Vanstyle.

They look good, cheers for that.

It's a shame they don't just sell the ones for the rear passenger windows, that's all I want really.

I think I am going to get a set of blinds but not use the 2-piece rear, I will then have the rear window tinted. :thumbup:

Anyone found a sun blind for the rear window of an Octavia hatch?

Got the Skoda side sun blinds but didn't fancy the rear roller blind (one piece item would be better).

I have ones from oesunshades.com, which now appears to be vanstyle. The hatch window is covered by two fixed blinds so you end up with a vertical line down the middle. Doesn't bother me though now I'm used to it.