Anyone on here?

rk696

Found this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKODA-OCTAVIA-RS-VRS-LPG-gas-converted-conversion-/250758541992?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a625fb2a8

Seems really dodgy, different keys, nothign working properly on it.

Probably one to avoid. :rofl:

Hmmm dont see anything dodgy.

If he has a good reply for the key change then hes just putting it all out there :-)

Its not as if hes trying to hide anything lol.

If it turns out that the management lite is on and are just some easy fixs and you got it for under 1800 then you got your self an ok runabout as the rest of whats roung are small stuff to sort out, (if you do it yourself)

Not like some that say its all fine and your turn up to find out the car is a pile of crap.

Edited by JackDeath

It looks as though they've been keeping livestock in it for a while. A car like this makes me a bit sad to see it in such a state, but on the other hand shows how well they stand up to abuse.

i saw this the other day as i'm going to be in the market for another very soon and i wouldnt touch it with a bargepole, by the time you have added up a service, brake replacement, engine management light, trip display is acting up, alloy centre caps, cd player, seat belt, key recoding, short tax and test and a cat D at some point surely there must be better examples around. i'm all for being honest but this just looks like it hasnt been looked after in the slightest and apart from the lpg hasnt got a great deal going for it unless your breaking it

its only worth buying to strip and flog the parts.

Yep. A real false economy. A number of the issues listed would mean that by MOT time, you either have to fix them or you end up breaking the car anyway. :thumbdown: