1 pic of 1 frozen Yeti

ju3

It was even more frozen and snowy the day before as it was standing outside 2 days in -15 -20 with lots of snow.

Then the day before pic was taken a friend broke his knee in ski slope and I had to negotiate my way to middle station healt post on mountain to take him down.

Its a narrow road with lots of sharp turns.

Yeti took the assignment really good ,came up with no problems. Ok in one really steep part I had to drive upwards in reverse as I could not get good traction and speed to come to top normally.

The guy working at healt post was amazed how I managed to drive to them with 2wd. lol. He say they use this belt vehicles and tractors for coming up and down.

And a friend ,yes ,kne surgery happened this week ,now 3-6 months of recovery. Bad.....

I dont have problems with ice on inside of windscreen or windows. I always have air blowing down to feet to dry the area ,also always clean my shoes from snow as much as possible. Often colect the water from footwell ,if there is a lot ,with paper or something.

But I experienced next : 4 passengers in a cold car ,rearside passenger windows get misty fast ,then freeze from inside. And everybody sitting in a back is complaining about this. All the other windows are good only this 2 in a back get misty and frozen. I try to fix the back ventilation under the armrest to blow to windows as much as possible but it dont help. So now I just live with it. At the end I dont sit in the back so whatever.....(but its still annoying,lol)

Edited by ju3