No power AT ALL when cold...

Hey guys, me again!

I've sorted a few problems, cleaned my TB (Finally!), Taken the little restrictive pipes out of the airbox, fitting my Forge 007p Later today...

Anyway, i've noticed the last few days, when i start from cold, and drive away, after about 60-120 seconds warming up, i have Absolutely NO power at all.

Foot to the floor, nothing.

The Intermittant Fault code for front lambda has stopped occuring now, even with the new sensor so thats good, but this fault seems really odd!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hey guys, me again!

I've sorted a few problems, cleaned my TB (Finally!), Taken the little restrictive pipes out of the airbox, fitting my Forge 007p Later today...

Anyway, i've noticed the last few days, when i start from cold, and drive away, after about 60-120 seconds warming up, i have Absolutely NO power at all.

Foot to the floor, nothing.

The Intermittant Fault code for front lambda has stopped occuring now, even with the new sensor so thats good, but this fault seems really odd!

Any ideas?

Cheers

dunno, but mine did that once, literally nothing, I had just reversed off the drive and was half way across the road, I couldn't even drive back up the drive.

I switched off, then back on & it was absolutely fine, & has been since

This seems odd, though that Is after running for a min or 2 before driving, which I always do without fail.

Also hesitates a little for the first few seconds even when hot, performance is better with this new DV and it didn't do it from cold this morning, seems odd though - soon enough the SAI will be gone anyway as I've got no Cat!

Cheers

This part was replaced, along with Thermostat...

No Fault codes STILL, apart from the normal No Cat.

Its pretty worrying to be fair, its worse when cold though does happen almost like a flat spot when driving nicely sometimes too...

TB Has been cleaned, Breathers all fixed, Waiting on a New TB To IC Pipe, other than that, i'm stumped, unless its a vacuum leak...

Might get the deodorant out?

I have found that with the adverse weather conditions of later, when it its rather cold outside my car will hold back quite a bit. Soon as I have blasted the cold out of the pipes with a quick deep rev it sorts its self out.

Even with no CEL?

Don't rely on computer to tell you what the fault is..Doesn't always work that way they can lead you astray...You can have a faulty MAF without it showing in codes....Sounds like leaky vac pipes though...iether that or cold start sensors????