Mk1 Octy vRS lowering options.

RyanG

Im looking to lower my vrs soon and i wanted to know what options there are?

Ive seen the coilovers on your site but i dont want a hard crashy ride so i thought springs or springs and shocks would be the best option?

Ive been on your site and under the cheap JOM and FK coilovers it dosent mention that they fit the vrs, whereas on Ebay and other sites it does say that they fit the octavia 1.8t?

Any help or advice appreciated :thumbup:

Thanks

Ryan

• Sponsor

Afternoon,

The cheaper coilovers won't fit the VRS as you have the ARB attachment on the shock.

If your wanting more of a comfortable ride then springs and shocks is a good option but won't get you as low as coilovers.

The Weitec 35mm kit will give you around a 20mm drop on gthe VRS or they also do it in a 55mm kit which will give you around a further 40mm.

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/weitec-35mm-ultra-gt-lowering-springs-shocks-suspension-kitbr-octavia-1u-rs-18t-19tdi-fwd-0197-p-1523.html

Damian @ DPM Performance