Is Lamin-X legal?

xa0sx

I kinda wasnt when I was with luke the other day, I read somewhere that as long as the beam pattern is correct and the light emmited is either yellow or white its all legal... Maybe thats old rules. I got told to remove mine and upon failing he said I MUST do it before dark as if another officer sees me with it then my car will have to be towed and ill have to get a new MOT.

Dude you should of asked him how long it would be before the VOSA officer would be down to set the prohibishion on the car :giggle:

Only specialy traind offeres have the powers to deem the car not fit for the road or they have to call VOSA in :smirk:

grr666 - beautiful looking car mate.

Thank you kindly good sir. :)

Well... The car failed its MOT today. But not for the Lamin X ;)

I have a (hardly noticeable) bubble on the NSR tyre inner sidewall. One pair of Falken ZE912s

ordered today. Presenting the car for re test tomorrow with the (Brand new) spare

fitted and the offending wheel left indoors. My new tyres should be here on

Saturday/Monday. Also got an advisory on the OS inner antiroll bar bush deteriorating

but not causing excessive movement. I'll get that sorted soon. :thumbup:

Don't feel bad about the tyre, I failed a 57 plate Jaguar XKR last month on a cut inner wall on a front tyre, advised the other front tyre wearing on an edge and that cost the owner £550 for a pair of tyres.

No need to leave the defective tyre at home, a spare wheel is not a testable item.

With regard to tinting lights, if in my opinion the front position lights are obscured enough as not to be visible from a reasonable distance, it's a fail, the same for the rears, the reflectors and the indicator lamp colour.