Anyone used FK Street coilovers?

RO0

JOM £200 2 years is £100 a year

AP £400 2 years is £200 a year

Thats one way of looking at it. Tho Im sure teh AP's preform better. However the AP on TT's have had terrible propblems, just ask Awsome!

I'm fairly sure that everything with a TUV approval seems to have a 2 year warranty. Not sure if that's part of the TUV thing or not though. I'd be more interesting on feedback about the damping and spring rates as a comparison between the JOM and FK streetlines. For me the streetlines are in the list of options because I figure they will be designed to run a bit softer/smoother. Not sure how the JOMs compare in this sense.

KW is sure all will agree are far better built and TUV and some kits costing £1800 only have a year warrenty

We all know kw r going to be better but I'm not paying that price for coilies. Lol

For the money it's a really good choice and one of the best budget kits on the market. Fully TUV approved and 2 years warranty.

Damian @ DPM Performance

it only says one years warranty on your site? what is the best coilover kit sub £250?

thanks,

jordan

TBH, do a good search and get a good deal on a set of AP's - they'll be loads better. Had FK on a previous car as mentioned and they were awful.

Drop me a PM if you like as i'm sure G-Werks can supply a set for you for £300 ish.

Took the plunge on some JOM coilies. Damien did me them for £200 which I was happy with Will update people once they arrive and have been fitted. Hopefully next Saturday

Had them on for coming upto 4 months now, fully wound down, ride is a bit bumpier (too be expected), but had no problems what so ever (despite losing my splitter on the M4 and a few cringing scrapes :D. Only advice I would give is to smother the threads in grease before fitting as they are not galvanised, meaning that down the line you will have a problem when trying to adjust them.

Any pictures?