Help Esp Light On This Morning!

• 2 months later...

Does anyone know of a place in Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire that does the external sensor mod? I think I'd rather have that than another expensive unit that may fail again.

Does anyone know of a place in Buckinghamshire/Oxfordshire that does the external sensor mod? I think I'd rather have that than another expensive unit that may fail again.

I believe it is an option which Skoda dealers have available to them now, might be worth going in to check.

Ian

Started the car this morning and had the ESP off switch lit up and the abs light on the dash. first time this has happened is this a dealer visit??? Octavia vrs 2.0 TFSI 2006

If it is the dreaded pressure sensor failure, then somewhere in the printout from the fault code reading should be the G201 quote, if so then you have the dreaded failure, you never know it may just be a wheel sensor playing up, fingers crossed eh!!

Ian