build week

kesy

just been given week 17 as build week for my yeti which is march then approx 4 weeks to arrive so should be the start of may,ordered in november.black magic elegance ?

just been given week 17 as build week for my yeti which is march then approx 4 weeks to arrive so should be the start of may,ordered in november.black magic elegance ?

These figures seem to be more consistent now. Mine (SM170) ordered end of December - build week 21 fits nicely with your figures above.

I think the Yeti looks top banana in black but having just had a black car I decided against it. I do regret it at times although the Aqua Blue hides the dirt fantastically well so the lazy part of me is quite pleased with the choice. May is just around the corner and is something to cling on to during a miserably February.

Week 17 is the last week of April.

Mine was ordered end Oct. and the provisional build date given was 15 (mid April). Last week I was advised it had moved backwards by two weeks and currently shows as build week 17.

Ordered mine on 6th October. Been given various Build Weeks 1, 18 and now 17; last week in April. Checked with SUK earlier this week and still week 17 though no guarantee of course - fingers crossed. SUK offered £1k off a petrol-engined car if I was willing to change and also confirmed their compensation scheme: £150 beyond 18 weeks with a further £150 beyond 25 weeks (I assume that is up to actual delivery rather than Build Week). Let's hope we all get lucky this time.

Ordered mine on 6th October. Been given various Build Weeks 1, 18 and now 17; last week in April. Checked with SUK earlier this week and still week 17 though no guarantee of course - fingers crossed. SUK offered £1k off a petrol-engined car if I was willing to change and also confirmed their compensation scheme: £150 beyond 18 weeks with a further £150 beyond 25 weeks (I assume that is up to actual delivery rather than Build Week). Let's hope we all get lucky this time.

Was the £1K off of a petrol engined car referring to a 1.8TSi ?

• 1 month later...

just arrived home to find a message for me on my answerphone to say that my sm is in the process of being built, so three to four weeks to wait now!

Lucky you!!

I ordered 2.0TDI 170 4x4 Elegance on Nov 30 last year and after a wait, was given "Early April" delivery. Last week ---- DISASTER!!! New expected delivery is "Early July"!!!!

Lucky you!!

I ordered 2.0TDI 170 4x4 Elegance on Nov 30 last year and after a wait, was given "Early April" delivery. Last week ---- DISASTER!!! New expected delivery is "Early July"!!!!

Just rechecked mine - ordered end of December. It has slipped 1 week from week 18 to week 19 build and the SUK rep said status 20. I forgot to ask - anyone know what status 20 means ??

Week 17 is the last week of April.

Mine was ordered end Oct. and the provisional build date given was 15 (mid April). Last week I was advised it had moved backwards by two weeks and currently shows as build week 17.

Add me down as another one who is a Week 17 hopeful.

Getting somewhat twitchy about the wait now.

Lurking and Reading has kept me somewhat sane...

Add me down as another one who is a Week 17 hopeful.

Getting somewhat twitchy about the wait now.

Lurking and Reading has kept me somewhat sane...

Mine went from 15 to 17 to 15 to 14 and finally to 13 which was confirmed last Thurs. - probably being 'screwed together' right now. :p

Lucky you!!

Ordered 2.0 140 4x4 Elegance in the second week of December - Build week 14 confirmed today!

Mine went from 15 to 17 to 15 to 14 and finally to 13 which was confirmed last Thurs. - probably being 'screwed together' right now. :p

How far out (in build week terms) does a build week become a confirmed and locked in time frame?

I assume week 17 is far from a locked in date as of yet.

Also, on a slightly different subject, why are pacific blue yeti's allergic to cameras?

I've never seen one and, whenever they do appear for sale as "used" on skodas website or on auto trader, they never have a picture.

Are the pacific blue ones the mystical type that roam the wilds and appear in those grocery counter magazines about UFO's?

Edited by AlleyCat`

How far out (in build week terms) does a build week become a confirmed and locked in time frame?

I assume week 17 is far from a locked in date as of yet.

Also, on a slightly different subject, why are pacific blue yeti's allergic to cameras?

I've never seen one and, whenever they do appear for sale as "used" on skodas website or on auto trader, they never have a picture.

Are the pacific blue ones the mystical type that roam the wilds and appear in those grocery counter magazines about UFO's?

They obviously could not decide on mine by the way it kept changing weeks and confirmation was only given the Thursday of the week prior to build.

No idea why pacific blue is so non photogenic although I have yet to see a SM of any shade actually being driven.

Pacific Blue Yeti; see this thread by Macdemon

My link

Oh mine regard provisional build as you can see below went on a bit of a roller-coaster ride from January; finally got a confirmed build week of WK14 on the 21st March.

Regards,

TP

Hi Tim

at long last it will be built next week :thumbup: , then just the wait for it to get across the water (time for ship spotting :giggle: ). mine was still at 16 last week will check again next week and hope for good news.

regards Kevin

Pacific Blue Yeti; see this thread by Macdemon

My link

Oh mine regard provisional build as you can see below went on a bit of a roller-coaster ride from January; finally got a confirmed build week of WK14 on the 21st March.

Regards,

TP

Thanks for the photo link TP.

Glad i chose to go with the blue now.

Guess i'll treat the build week with some level of distrust for now.

Just rechecked mine - ordered end of December. It has slipped 1 week from week 18 to week 19 build and the SUK rep said status 20. I forgot to ask - anyone know what status 20 means ??

status comes in 3 types, this is what they roughly mean

status 30 : nobuild week or build week still changing

status 20 : getting close to confirmed build week

status 10 : build week confirmed

• 2 weeks later...

just been told its built and now awaiting shiping not long now fingers crossed !

Likewise, my SM breathed into life yesterday :) even have her chassis number B)

Regards,

TP

Awh! Congrats! Your third Monster has been born and thankfully it was not an April Fool!

Likewise, my SM breathed into life yesterday :) even have her chassis number B)

Regards,

TP

Congratulations on the birth.

Hope you don't catch the 'slow boat' that mine appears to be on. :giggle: