iPhone 3G 8Gb - complete and boxed

Brimma

I have for sale the above phone, which comes boxed complete with charger and lead and sim card removal tool, and is in excellent condition - you'll just need a pair of headphones

It is now running on 4.2.1 firmware, and is unlocked and jailbroken. Baseband is 6.15.0

Used with screen protector, and will include a black case

Looking for just £165 delivered

DSC_5671.jpg

DSC_5672-1.jpg

DSC_5673.jpg

DSC_5676.jpg

i have a nokia 6700 on o2 can i use my sim in this phone.

bill

I don't see why not - it was originally on 02, but I've been running it with an Asda PAYG sim card (Vodafone)

Pics up shortly :thumbup:

my son said i will not be able to download new software with this phone is he right.sorry to be a pain but i would quite like this phone.bill

You will not have any problem with software , I did jailbreaking on few iPhones (3GS,4) and they`re working fine ;-)

my son said i will not be able to download new software with this phone is he right.sorry to be a pain but i would quite like this phone.bill

I'll try to download an app on it using the wi-fi connection - is there any particular one you'd like me to try, as long as it's a free one

• 2 weeks later...

its easy to take the jailbreak off all you do is update phone via itunes anyways...

jailbreak is trash anyways :thumbup:

Really? Making the phone more capable is trash? You, sir, are evidently a fool. A jailbroken phone is far superior to a normal iPhone in many ways - customisation being the main reason. And there are no major issues with the app store - the only issues I have had is with the marvel comics app.

To sum up - buy the phone. Is good.

Really? Making the phone more capable is trash? You, sir, are evidently a fool. A jailbroken phone is far superior to a normal iPhone in many ways - customisation being the main reason. And there are no major issues with the app store - the only issues I have had is with the marvel comics app.

To sum up - buy the phone. Is good.

+1

Really? Making the phone more capable is trash? You, sir, are evidently a fool. A jailbroken phone is far superior to a normal iPhone in many ways - customisation being the main reason. And there are no major issues with the app store - the only issues I have had is with the marvel comics app.To sum up - buy the phone. Is good.

+1

Thanks for the sensible comments peeps, unlike some :thumbup: