What's my engine?

Thanks!

Just wiki'd the engine and I have code ALH, anything in particular I need look out for with this?

That is a non PD engine.I have the same in my Octy and it is 90BHP.

Thankyou!

Am so enjoying driving my Octavia, had a gig last night and got all PA rig (amp and two speakers), mike stands, speaker stands, music and guitar stands, two guitars one mandolin, holdall of leads and cables, case of dozen or so harmonicas, mic and more cables - ALL IN THE BOOT!!!!!! plus passenger (not in boot) and the car pulled like mad and handled very composed. B)

Thankyou!

Am so enjoying driving my Octavia, had a gig last night and got all PA rig (amp and two speakers), mike stands, speaker stands, music and guitar stands, two guitars one mandolin, holdall of leads and cables, case of dozen or so harmonicas, mic and more cables - ALL IN THE BOOT!!!!!! plus passenger (not in boot) and the car pulled like mad and handled very composed. B)

Yes mate they are brilliant.Is your an estate? Mine is an estate and it goes very well.Although I have a Van AAken tuning box fitted and it makes a huge different.Enjoy the trouble free driving.

Yes mate they are brilliant.Is your an estate? Mine is an estate and it goes very well.Although I have a Van AAken tuning box fitted and it makes a huge different.Enjoy the trouble free driving.

Nope, mine is a hatchback, love the gaping chasm of a boot :D

Equally love the power build-up as the blower spools up!!!

Thankyou!

couldnt agree more- the first car i can fit my bass guitar (in its case) bass cab + head all in the boot!! (with space to spare!!)- plus it goes like a rocket- so i alkost get to gigs on time now :rofl: