Multi-function stearing wheel on VRS

Hi all

I wonder if you can help I am looking at the possible purchase of a Octavia VRS TDI. Ideally a couple of months old with a few thousand miles on. However all the ones I have seen do not seem to have a multi-function steering wheel! Was this an option? I would have thought it would have been a standard fit on a car in this sort of price bracket!

Michael.

Standard fit on the automatics and not available for love nor money on the manuals. Crazy, that's Skoda for you :-)

It can be retrofitted, VAG cars are like Lego blocks, with enough time and effort, anything can be retrofitted. Its just very expensive.

Standard fit on the automatics and not available for love nor money on the manuals. Crazy, that's Skoda for you :-)

It can be retrofitted, VAG cars are like Lego blocks, with enough time and effort, anything can be retrofitted. Its just very expensive.

Thanks Craig

What a joke!

There is no way I could consider a car without stearing wheel mounted controls for audio and telephone.

The Mazda 3 185 sport is looking more tempting by the minute. Very quick and comes with everything as standard!

Nichael.

Thanks Craig

What a joke!

There is no way I could consider a car without stearing wheel mounted controls for audio and telephone.

The Mazda 3 185 sport is looking more tempting by the minute. Very quick and comes with everything as standard!

Nichael.

I'd agree with your views on the steering wheel controls. About 15 months ago my decision rested between the vRS and the Mazda 3 185. I ended up looking at the DSG box which came with the MFSW. Did a few test drives and read about it - ended up going for it and with all the options that were standard on the Mazda 3. Got it a better price than the Mazda with the VAT free deal, and through DrivetheDeal. No regrets here - and with the DSG got a better car in my opinion anyway.

I'd agree with your views on the steering wheel controls. About 15 months ago my decision rested between the vRS and the Mazda 3 185. I ended up looking at the DSG box which came with the MFSW. Did a few test drives and read about it - ended up going for it and with all the options that were standard on the Mazda 3. Got it a better price than the Mazda with the VAT free deal, and through DrivetheDeal. No regrets here - and with the DSG got a better car in my opinion anyway.

Hi

The other half will not have a DSG so only choice is a manual. I prefer the Mazda185 to a Seat Leon fr.

Michael.