Stance'ed vRS's?

Djtimodj

Guys after seeing the post of the black vRS on BBS LM's dropped on coilovers It got me thinking, do you guys have a "show me your wheel/suspension set ups" thread?

I love the look of the cars when the wheel and tire set up is spot on. I'm thinking of some nice LM's 16" 8j low et (what's the et ofthe stock rims? 30-40?) could you get away with a 8j et 20 with some 205 tires streched on?

If any one has pic's of dropped fabias with wide/low off set wheels then post them up!

Thanks.

Thanks guys some great looking motors there!

I searched for the fabia stance thread and go some good ideas. I really like the look of the fabia when it's been dropped 60+ mm. Not too keen when the rim is in the wheel arch but no tire gap looks spot on!

Any more pics feels free to whore them out in thread!

there is a fabia stance archive on here somewhere, i think i posted on it a month or so ago in a plea to make it a sticky to help prevent similar threads being started again! have a search theres loads of pics on there B)

**** edit ****

infact here it is! ill bump it up for you!

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/119149-fabia-stance-archive/page__st__100__p__2239394__hl__fabia+stance__fromsearch__1#entry2239394

Edited by MarkMac