HI

expostmanpat

Just thought I would stick my head in the roomy forum. I am picking up my first Roomster on Monday, a bog std s 12v so not expecting hair raising performance after the various vRS's but maybe better fuel/maintenance/insurance/service/tax costs :D

The car is a 10 plate in pacific blue with a mahoosive 2400 miles on the clock. The car as been used as an occaisional courtesy car by the dealer since it was registered so the boot and rear seats appear to have never been used. I am sure I will miss the performance but I quite like the 12v engine and there will be loads of room for the hounds. :thumbup:

Good luck with it Andy :thumbup:

Cheers Chris, I came within a **** hair of a new Fabia vRS estate, but DMKeith wouldn't budge an inch from list price and with delivery times all over the place (yesterday Keiths quoted me 10 weeks, Gordon Lamb quoted 5 months) I didn't want to order from a broker and be at the mercy of a dealer 200 miles away going with DtD et al.

The other thing 99% of stock is so vastly overpriced when compared to the VAT free new stuff, in most scenarios new is only a few hundred quid dearer than 10 plated metal with '000s on the clock, (especially ooooooooop Norf :thumbdown:) . I think dealers are expecting/ hoping the offers to end this time or at least people to get bored of waiting 6 months they will start paying a premium for nearly new just to get a car!!