Any insurance companies willing to insure a Fabia vRS in CF3 for < £1k?

yegnold

With an imminent move from an A rated postcode to an E rated postcode I am facing a hike from £780 insurance quotes to £1900 insurance quotes, just because of the postcode.

Anyone live in Cardiff area and have reasonable insurance, if so what Company?

By reasonable I'd be happy at £1k tbh. My details: 21, cohabiting with partner, 4 years no claims bonus. '04 fabia vrs with leather seat modification

Thanks

OUCH! - That's alot!

Try adding the other half to the policy - even when my wife was a girlfriend, she took a few hundred pounds off the cost of my insurance... where as my old folks, ADD to the cost of it!

Al.

+1 adding partner.

Best way to check for cheaper is to use the comparison sites. I find ecarinsurance.co.uk cheap, but I guess it all differs based on a variety of factors.

Are there any other cars at the address?

We've got ours insured on an Admiral Multi-Car Policey - makes a difference of a few hundred pounds to mine... i'm only 6 years older than you, but pay a little over £400 inc Business, protected NCB and 20k miles... I feel sorry for you... but feel even worse for 17 year olds now!

Al.