Rear windscreen wiper - buying

Try www.eurocarparts.co.uk, a Bosch rear wiper is £9.84, Bosch Front Set £25.80 (or as singles 19 inch £13.80, 24 inch £15.90) but here the shipping is free.

Or you could try www.opieoils.co.uk, for members the prices are £9.13 for the rear (Halfords £15.99), 16 inch front £10.75 and 24 in front £12.48 (£23.23 as a set; Halfords £24.99). Delivery is however £3.95 so might be more cost effective gettibng a set of blades so you have a spare set of fronts as delivery will still be only £3.95.

The above are Trico wipers which I have used oin the past on other cars and found them to be a good brand.

www.Briskoda.net is one of their recognised clubs so be sure to select it when you register to get an immediate discount.

Overall Eurocarparts is the cheapest for a quality brand. I source parts from both Eurocarparts and Opioils and compare the prices before proceeding to the checkout as for somethings (even with the delivery cost) opieoils is cheaper.

Any good recommendations on place to buy the rear windscreen wiper? They are a bit pricey in halfrauds! :(

Purchased bosch aerotwin fronts 600mm & 475 mm for 55 octy. Paid £17.90 + £2.95p&p. Arrived today.Ebay raceparts shop. do loads of stuff. :yes:

Why don't you buy the front screen refills from a VW dealer. I paid £12-13 for them and they tool less than 5 minutes per wiper to change. The rear was from the Skoda dealer and it was less than £10. The part numbers are on this site if you search for wipers.

Purchased bosch aerotwin fronts 600mm & 475 mm for 55 octy. Paid £17.90 + £2.95p&p. Arrived today.Ebay raceparts shop. do loads of stuff. :yes:

I can vouch for www.eurocarparts.co.uk, just bought a Bosch rear wiper for £9.84 inc shipping based on the recommendation here (much appreciated). The wiper box itself came within a large cardboard box containing small inflated plastic bags for protection