312mm brembos

inkey

I have. Click my signature for details...

And no, they won't fit under standard wheels. You need at least 17" wheels and even then you need spacers to stop them hitting the spokes (on wheels like 17" Spiders).

They wont fit! No matter what wheel you use!

I have them on my vRS...

EDIT: Just saw they were for the Mk5. You need the ones off the Cupra R that fit the Mk4 golf etc... I presume they're different? They're the same calliper IIRC just different brackets. PM the guy as that's where I bought mine.

Edited by xa0sx

do mk4 golf platform brakes fit straight on then?

so forgetting the size/offset of the wheels the mk4 R32 brakes i have in the garage should fit a fabia mk1 vrs? (the 334mm ones)

do mk4 golf platform brakes fit straight on then?

so forgetting the size/offset of the wheels the mk4 R32 brakes i have in the garage should fit a fabia mk1 vrs? (the 334mm ones)

I believe so. The brakes I bought was advertised for any Seat/VW/Skoda around the 2004 year and even showed a photo of them fitted to a Mk4 Golf. However, they came with little brackets so you may need those brackets to fit R32 callipers but I'm not sure. I know my mate has R32 brakes on his TDI Cupra but without asking I'm not sure if he needed any type of bracket.

I think the word you're looking for is 'carrier', not 'bracket'??? Wheel size aside, if you have everything there to fit the brakes to a Mk4 Golf, they will go straight onto a Mk1 Fabia

I think the word you're looking for is 'carrier', not 'bracket'??? Wheel size aside, if you have everything there to fit the brakes to a Mk4 Golf, they will go straight onto a Mk1 Fabia

The tiny bit of metal I got with my Brembo callipers makes me wanna call it a bracket, it looks unsafe, literally lol... I wish I got a photo now.