Ad Lav's Fabia vRS

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BBS **... I'll leave the exact wheel name until I get them ;)

They are 17x7.5 ET35 and split rims.

That is all for now :)

Mega excited, just got to sell my two sets of vRS Spiders now :giggle:

Wheels are on the way back from Belgium - called in a favour so no road trip :giggle:

Got to book them in for refurb then should be able to fit them next weekend! :)

Spent 5 hours washing, polishing and waxing the car, finishing off what I started last weekend!

Looks bloody shiny, need some black hole wax now really as odd stone chip shows up more.

DSC00159.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

needs some tyre shine on the yokos :p

As I know what wheels you're getting, I'm looking forward to next weekend's update -it'll be epic B)

Mum's the word eh B)

Yes, need to buy some tyre shine, run out of my megs gel stuff :thumbdown:

Pick wheels up monday and drop off at refurbers monday evening!

Hi Adam,

I'm a big fan of this stuff... Does tyres and more, doorseals, black plastics and the like.

Seems to last for ages, shine is good with a little tackiness until dry :thumbup:

What I like best is that it means I don't have to buy a different product for trim dressing.

Brings up Di Noc vinyl, black badges etc better than anything else I have tried.

When I eventually run out I'll be buying more

http://www.chemicalguysuk.com/TRIM_AND_TIRE_SHINE_EXTREME_WET_SHINE_DRESSING_p/newlkk.htm

PS She's still not having it about the wheels.... Stubborn mare :giggle:

Well, what can I say - my new wheels turned up from Belgium after a bit of a road trip! B)

Thank god for Cleaned.be! :rofl:

They are BBS RK 504 - Two piece split rims. 17 x 7.5 ET35 5x100.

Spoke design is quite similar to the Spiders but being BBS are ultra solid and these are bloody rare now! Retail of these puppies is more than a grand, glad I didn't buy them new!

They need a refurb, spent the last 2 hours splitting them on the living room rug watching TV, the misses was not amused but I was comfy :D

Off for diamond cut lips and a colour TBA for the centres.

More as and when I fit them... but a teaser for now!

DSC00165.jpg

DSC00162-1.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

Yeah, lips are buggared! Looks like Mr.Belgium put primer on the lips ready to paint them then put them up for sale. Not to worry as refurb will have them looking spangly :yes:

lol @ trolly jack - safe enough just don't use the standard wheel bar, torque wrench all the way!

lol @ trolly jack - safe enough just don't use the standard wheel bar, torque wrench all the way!

Trolly jack kit ~£3x at screwfix, has choc blocks and couple of stands, does the job. Much much safer than the one you get in the boot :thumbup:

Its up for sale now, will be selling privately or part/ex 'ing it for a new Fabia vRS Estate in Candy White.

Will be very sad to see her go but very happy with the new car, not doing any miles now so can drop to a faster petrol car with a bit more practicality.

Wheels etc will be for sale as and when I get them back!