seats

Not without quite a bit of minor surgery. The Octavia is based on the Golf platform, whereas the Fabia shares the Polo platform, so the dimensions of seat runners etc are different.

oh, thats not fair haha

what seats can i use then? i wanted something that wasnt too ghastly, and the stansard vrs seats are abit too light coloured for my car really, i ride mountain bikes so the car tends to get mucky alot

ideally, something that fitted with the green themed interior

• 2 weeks later...

Mk4 Ibiza

The '02 plate PD130 Sport I had before the Fabia had black Cupra seats, were a slightly squarer shape than the Faia ones, and would bolt straight in

yeah, they're something like i had in mind, i just basically want something with abit more support than my standard seats.

on another note, is the heating elements in my seat sremovable should i want to install them in any other seats? they're kind of a god send in the winter thats all :)

thanks, luke