CD Boot Changer

After a couple of years of working perfectly my boot changer has now gone crazy! The head unit (Stream MP3) won't play them and when I try to get the discs out I just get vflashing lights (so there must still be power to the unit). Anyone got any ideas before I incurr any radio shop costs?

Edited by partyboy1101

Has your rear windscreen washer played up recently and dumped water the boot? From what I gather one of the washer pipe connectors is in the same area as the CD changer. If this is the case then it might be a just a case of drying out the unit...

Has your rear windscreen washer played up recently and dumped water the boot? From what I gather one of the washer pipe connectors is in the same area as the CD changer. If this is the case then it might be a just a case of drying out the unit...

I have seen a wet patch in the boot...I've got a boot liner so it tends to pond and then get soaked up by the general detritus in my boot! Didn't realise it was anywhere near the changer