New wheels.....on.

Sweet!!! Very moody, just the way I like my cars. Can I recommend getting some tyre shine on, it will make it look 100 times better!! Oh and lower.............:thumbup:

Tyre were shiny when I left home-pic taken 70 miles away, dusty roads... ;) Does tyre shine make it lower? :o:giggle:

Very nice, what wheels are they?

18 x 8 Radius R12's in matt black :yes:

Fantastic!

I wish i'd seen these.. lol.

:)

[another few mm lower at the front wouldn't go amiss, but otherwise its spot on IMO]

Aye Rob,(& Pagey), 'moaarr low' would be good, but damned if I'm changing the springs again...perhaps I'll chop 'em :rofl:

Glad you are happy Fellah, but I just don't get the whole black wheel thing

To me, my standard 18's in silver look fantastic on the car, especially when they are clean, and on a dark car, such as yours, i think the silver helps break up the darkness

Just my opinion tho!

Steve

Not for me sorry. I can't seem to get my head around what all the attraction is with black wheels. Silver is much nicer especially with large rims such as 18's

Rob, IIRC, you bought new, unpainted covers. Am I right & where from? :p :thumbup:

Yep, got them from the dealer. 30 each IIRC? I'd painted my original caps graphite like my wheels but it looked ****e and the job i did was complete ****, so easiest option was just to swap for some new ones.

Although wrapping them will be cheaper.... ;)

Yes, you're probably right!

Not really my thing, but it does make the car look a bit 'tougher'.

On the mirrors, the Polo covers will fit the pre-FL mirrors, but not the FL like Rob has.