light bulb warning light

habibi

Hi,

I have Superb II hatchback Elegance left hand drive. I got it second hand and I am not able to get rid of light bulb failure light. Vehicle status on Maxi dot says

No bending light function (AFS) Owner manual, and sometimes !!! check rear right side light. Rear side as well as all lights are all ok.

Any ideas, Thanks in advance.

I think AFS is to do with the the motorised headlight aiming on Xenon equipped cars. Do you have Xenon lights per chance?

Yes, I have xenon bulbs, they seem to work ok. But I can't figure out what this warning "No AFS bending light function" on dashboard means as owner manual does not provide anything on it.

• 1 year later...

I have the same warning, its not a bulb out warning though it looks similar, the differance is the exclamation mark is the other way up.

My xenon lights now only self level when they go on instead of self level and go in and out. it bothers me that they might not dip to the left as they should, yet other motorists seem fine with them and dont flash there lights.

No cornering headlights now....and As I stated in another post this all stems from a Wiper Repair where the Auto electrician fixed a Broken wire by the Wiper motor relay.

Not sure I'd be to keen on having another Superb as their gimicky electrics and things are just to finicky to live with.