Norway, March 2011

Not in top 25 reported

UK, March 2011

Not in top 10 reported

Ireland, March 2011

Not in top 30 reported

Sweden, March 2011

Not in top 40 reported

I had all the numbers and ALL the other cars listed but alas the forum ruined the formatting! Grrr.

I'm not surprised about France. They obviously have a problem backing the product here (as I can say from first hand). Even the Montauban agent has gone - so even one less choice for me within what you could call 'striking distance'.

I'm not surprised about France. They obviously have a problem backing the product here (as I can say from first hand). Even the Montauban agent has gone - so even one less choice for me within what you could call 'striking distance'.

Yes - when I was waiting for my UK SM and on one of my regular vists to Aix-en-Provence I called in at the Skoda dealer there to try and take a look at a Yeti but they had none and showed no interest whatsoever in my enthusiasm for the car! I did, however, on our most recent visit, see two Yetis in Aix, both registered in Bouches-du-Rhone, so probably from the local dealer. I also saw two SMs just south of Calais heading north on the A26 when I was driving south, but they may well have been UK cars going home - I couldn't see the registrations.

• 7 months later...

Some more sales figures for the Yeti:

Slovakia November: Yeti 6th!!!!!

Czech November: Yeti 9th

Austria November: Yeti 29th

Greece November: Yeti 37th

France November: Yeti 95th

Spain November: Yeti 100th

The UK does not release detailed numbers past the top 10 alas...... so who knows what the Yeti sales are in the UK. Grrr. :(

The UK does not release detailed numbers past the top 10 alas...... so who knows what the Yeti sales are in the UK. Grrr. :(

They will never be high......they don't make enough and make us wait for 6-9 months for a diesel.