Re-fitting Bumper

Tas

do you have the part number for these? and how many do i need for both front and back?

1 per corner. No don't have the part number just rang up

Hmmmm.. By rear has never been up as close to the panel as it used to be since the smack.. I bet they didn't replace these when they replaced the bumper at the body shop.. may investigate :)

Guest BigJase88

doh guys you dont need any new fixings!

is it right at the tire side where it sticks out?

theres a flap on the bumper that needs pulled out past the fixing on the wing for it, tricky to explain but lots of people get stuck with this one, have a look, and try and prise the bumper flap at the top outwards over the fixing

doh guys you dont need any new fixings!

is it right at the tire side where it sticks out?

theres a flap on the bumper that needs pulled out past the fixing on the wing for it, tricky to explain but lots of people get stuck with this one, have a look, and try and prise the bumper flap at the top outwards over the fixing

Will take a pic tomorrow jase

Guest BigJase88

Yup looks like the last bumper fixing you need to get your fingers to pull the bumper flap past the arch fixing really hard to explain??

Well for £1.92 I will get the new brackets and try them whilst trying your suggested method and hopefully will look smooth like it's out the factory :)

• 2 months later...

Did you manage to get the bumper to sit properly with the new brackets?

I've fitted the new brackets to mine today after taking the bumper off to sort out the IC and the drivers side is perfect, however the passenger side is still sticking out and I can't get the last clip to clip into place properly.:doh:

• 3 months later...

Jase is right, I has the same problem last month.

Just removed my wife's bumper and on replacing a new one, its just not sitting right I've removed the black plastic inserts that sit behind as trackings for the bumper but there's a clear gap, so do I need to order these? Has anyone got a pic and a part No please? :wonder: