14 hours and counting - slight huccup ;(

w4rn3r

Getting excited and nervous at the same time, we pick our yeti "Tango " up tomorrow from Tony at Bickertons, cant wait now, hope i'll be able to get to sleep tonight

Edited by w4rn3r

After we went to pick up Tango this morning a slight technical issue with some paperwork arised and we now cant pick her up untill monday morning. Tony of bickertons has been great though, not only has he filled tango up the brim with diesel, he has given us the use of a 1.8 TSI Elegance 4X4 untill monday...the only problem i now see is ....will i want to give this one back hee hee.

After we went to pick up Tango this morning a slight technical issue with some paperwork arised and we now cant pick her up untill monday morning. Tony of bickertons has been great though, not only has he filled tango up the brim with diesel, he has given us the use of a 1.8 TSI Elegance 4X4 untill monday...the only problem i now see is ....will i want to give this one back hee hee.

You could always keep both! :rofl:

Fred

I trust you're going to find a road to give it some welly on? :rofl:

I trust you're going to find a road to give it some welly on? :rofl:

had a little blast around sheffield, man this thing is rapid, got a run to doncaster at the weekend so it'll have a good run out there and back

You sure know how to have a good time lol!

I know, i'm an animal, lol.

I dont really want to hammer the dealers loaner too hard after all its my first yeti experience apart from an hours test drive 7 months ago so im just happy learning the basics and little quirks the yeti has.

I know, i'm an animal, lol.

I dont really want to hammer the dealers loaner too hard after all its my first yeti experience apart from an hours test drive 7 months ago so im just happy learning the basics and little quirks the yeti has.

You're too nice by half. I'd have booked a long weekend in the Scottish highlands and put some serious high speed miles on it!

You're too nice by half. I'd have booked a long weekend in the Scottish highlands and put some serious high speed miles on it!

Don't forget, in the world of Yetis, this one does have a slight drink problem :giggle:

Don't forget, in the world of Yetis, this one does have a slight drink problem :giggle:

tell me about it ive had it two days and ive put £45 fuel in it, hopefully whats left will get me to donny and back a couple of times over the weekend, still enjoying it though

tell me about it ive had it two days and ive put £45 fuel in it, hopefully whats left will get me to donny and back a couple of times over the weekend, still enjoying it though

Should get mine Tues/Wed next week pending DVLA activity and I pick up a loan car tomorrow since my p/x Octy's tax is about to expire. Wonder what it will be - a basic Fabia knowing my luck :doh:

Picked Tango our Orange yeti up from bickertons skoda in sheffield today, Tony our salesman has bent over backwards to get everything done in time and his effort is very much appreciated even to the point of a full tank of diesel, we were given the use of a 1.8 elegence since last wednesday untill Tango was ready so we were a bit spoilt jumping from that into our S spec version, I've been sat in Tango reading the manual from cover to cover(well the instructions that apply to me anyway)and now cant wait to get her run in, I've taken some pictures of what the S spec looks like inside simply for the reason that a lot of dealers have the top spec models in the showrooms.

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

Guest Tim31

Nice colour. Look pretty basic inside though. And not a fan of the four spoke steering wheel.

Bet you still have a grin on your face. Enjoy your new car

Nice colour. Look pretty basic inside though. And not a fan of the four spoke steering wheel.

Bet you still have a grin on your face. Enjoy your new car

thank you im still smiling now, yes the courtesy car was lovely, but i was still really excited to get into my own car, to be honest there were that many switches,lights and buttons it would have probably took me a month to get things just how i want them where as with mine i know what i want climate wise and how to do it from day one. I see it this way the more bells and whistles a car has the more things to go wrong with it and the more expensive to repair it aswell.

Congratulations on your new car, first interior pics of the 'S' trim I've seen, thanks for posting. Nice colour and you will be fairly exclusive with it, discontinued and only 1.83% of owners on here. A rare beast.

Slightly off post, but I had the same issue finding picture of S spec for Superb- eventually twigged that in the SUK used car site there are interior pictures of each model.

Attached are a couple of my interiors from last weekend when I got mine

Enjoy your car. I find the S spec does have everything you need, higher specs have what you may want/like :thumbup:

post-64043-0-49168300-1304350724_thumb.jpg

post-64043-0-18148600-1304350768_thumb.jpg

post-64043-0-23568300-1304350796_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on your new car, first interior pics of the 'S' trim I've seen, thanks for posting. Nice colour and you will be fairly exclusive with it, discontinued and only 1.83% of owners on here. A rare beast.

im going to take a few of the dash once the sun goes down and all the switches are lit up

Finally! Lovely distinctive and soon to be very rare colour this! Enjoy the beast!!!

IMG_0260.jpg

Oh to have a clock visible to passengers on a Bolero! What a luxury you have!!!!!!

How true.....That's SWMBO's biggest grumble in our Elegance.:giggle:

Mine too when I ride shotgun. AND look you can even see the temperature on a Swing!!!!!!!!!! That is ALSO driver only information! Tsk Tsk.

Oh to have a clock visible to passengers on a Bolero! What a luxury you have!!!!!!

yes that is true, the loan yeti we had(1.8 Elegence 4x4), the wife kept asking what time it was, and it was the first thing she commented on when Tango sparked into life.