Part number?

I have found an instrument cluster unit but need to check the part number against mine. Now I don't really want to remove mine to check tbh! Is their any other way to find out? Will I need to ring skoda and give them reg etc or can anyone else find out possibly?

Thanks olly

The part number reads differently! It is: 6Y0920937S KDO. So they don't match! Lol also how do I get onto vag com? Will I need to buy it first I presume? Thanks

This is for a new head unit, that's why I'm interested in it really as I've heard skoda charge and arm and a leg for a new one from them! It's only for the stupid buzzer not working so will only buy one at a reasonable price! Lol is their any way someone could look for me on vag com? If I gave them the relevant details? Thanks olly

Not all fabias have the same set of clocks so if you've got the part number off the back already then that's it.

You know the buzzer is just a 50p component you can buy from maplin?

Is it possible to de solder and put another buzzer on easily? Or is It not possible? It's getting annoying not having indicator noise or when lights are left on? unless something else controls these noises?

Cool I will have to take it out and see what looks like and get one sourced from maplins or somewhere. Is it a dash out job or just a few panels to remove the head unti?