anthracite wheels photoshop?

Hi

Anybody out there any good with photoshop? Reason being i have a set of 18 inch neptunes in dark grey, Was hoping to buy and fit them to a race blue pre fl hatch but have ended up with a red fl estate! Would like to know what they will look like on the red estate without having to have the tyres swapped over. They would have looked ok on a blue car but red...... not so sure. So if anyone could post a pic of a red estate with dark grey neptunes?

Many thanks

Can't help with the Photoshopping but I think a red FL estate with 18" anthracite neptunes on it would look good!

Might have a go at getting a picture up, just dont hold your breath. Am bloody useless on these computer things! Did try sitting a wheel on some blocks and offering it up to the car, looked ok but cant be 100% sure.

Thanks for the photo. Looks good imho. :thumbup:

Agree, its a good look. A darker wheel would look even better I think.

.. and of course it goes without saying (Daz!) that its sitting WAY too high. :p

They'll look far better on a red car than they ever would have done on a Race Blue one.

I have anthracite winter wheels for my BMW and it is Estoril Blue (which is slightly lighter than Race Blue).

This is what they look like;

IMG_0176.jpg

Looks ok but nowhere near as good as the red Octavia that Rob_e posted IMO.