Fabia sdi Saloon Modifications

Hi all,

I'm Thinking about doing so bits to my 03 1.9 fabia saloon. I cant find many examples online of modified models as i know its not the norm to do anything to this model.

I'm thinking alloys, angel lights and maybe a new rear bumper. i would love to hear from anyone thats done anything like t before.

Cheers...

If it were mine I would do the following:

All the usual Fabia mods to get it running 200BHP and handling better whilst keeping the exterior as tame as possible. A proper sleeper with 15" steelies and wheel trims to suit. B)

Oh, and perhaps one of those Churchillesque nodding dogs on the parcel shelf :rofl:

If it were mine I would do the following:

All the usual Fabia mods to get it running 200BHP and handling better whilst keeping the exterior as tame as possible. A proper sleeper with 15" steelies and wheel trims to suit. B)

Its an SDi, so 200bhp would be quite a challenge ;)

PD130 lump, Hybrid turbo, BFO FMIC, Zorst, Clutch, Map to suit, winner-winner chicken Dinner :thumbup:

**** that if your going for an engine swap then you may aswell go for the BAM and spend some pennies on tuning that instead

emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

emoticon-0148-yes.gif

**** that if your going for an engine swap then you may aswell go for the BAM and spend some pennies on tuning that instead

emoticon-0102-bigsmile.gif

emoticon-0148-yes.gif

IIRC it's (more of) a hassle switching a diesel engine to a petrol than a diesel to a diesel.

Liking your thinking none the less :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

As a side note..... Would there be a lot of work required to swap the td PD engine for the older 1.9 td engine ? So it can be used for veg oil running.

Any help would be appreciated on this one.