Ordered the Yeti today / help required.

servicepoint

Took the plunge and placed the order, 170hp Elegance, silver roof rails and off Road Package. Dealer said he would throw in front/rear mudflaps.

I've ordered in Muscovado but notice from the brochure in the forum that this colour is not in the options (showing a met brown), should I be changing the order or is Muscovado still available in the UK.

I've added the spare wheel option, is this wise as from some of your pictures it appears to cut down the boot size. I noticed some had a small basket in the boot, do they all have this or is it an option?

When should I receive confirmation of the order and build date?

Question questions!!!

;)

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I can answer one of your points, I have the spare wheel option and yes it does cut down load height a little but when weighing things up the plus points are load floor does become flush with ledge and I hopefully wont be stuck by the side of the road on a dark wet night with a useless can of sealant which in my opinion would only seal the slowest of punctures. It's really just a wellbeing thing, you hope it wont happen anyway!:)

Hi, I can answer one of your points, I have the spare wheel option and yes it does cut down load height a little but when weighing things up the plus points are load floor does become flush with ledge and I hopefully wont be stuck by the side of the road on a dark wet night with a useless can of sealant which in my opinion would only seal the slowest of punctures. It's really just a wellbeing thing, you hope it wont happen anyway!:)

Hi,

Muscavado is available and still a very popular choice, described as mato brown in Europe.

The half moon basket only comes with vehicles without the spare wheel (i.e. standard configuration).

Build date can be a fickle thing, I received mine about 2 weeks after placing the order, it then changed five times and even disappeared altogether for a while. Unfortunately unless your very lucky I'd say at least a six month wait if not longer going on current trends.

Unless your completely dead against the idea I would recommend the electrically heated front screen with a diesel engine; takes forever to warm up in the winter and subsequently demist the screen.

Hope that's of help,

TP

As The Plumber says, Muscovado is Skoda UK's name for Mato Brown.

Perhaps I should have made it clearer in my MY2012 Colours thread, my link is to Skoda's international brochure not Skoda UK's UK brochure. Hence it shows colours using the international names and options that may not be available here. However the Skoda-Auto website gives you downloadable copies of handbooks and is updated more quickly than the Skoda UK website.

Chris

Hi Servicepoint

Good colur choice and spec!

Ordered mine 10 weeks ago and dealer has called twice as promised but unable to give me any build date yet and has diaried to ring me again 7th June but does not expect to have much news.

Tending to think of the my SM as the best Christmas present ever (unless we win the lottery!)

Now I have seen the new bronzy colour and black wheels just wondering if there is a chance of changing an order which is not programmed in yet and will mine have folding mirrors as standard???

Thanks for the info people.

I've received nothing from the dealer well apart from £500 on my credit card, perhaps I should chase them up next week at least for confirmation.

I'm struggling with this ''confirmation of order'' I keep reading about on the forum, previously when I've ordered a car that was it, never had to wait for it to be confirmed.

Now I have seen the new bronzy colour and black wheels just wondering if there is a chance of changing an order which is not programmed in yet and will mine have folding mirrors as standard???

I think you can change spec up to 4 to 6 weeks before the build date, but I'm sure TP or someone cam confirm the exact period.

Impatient person ordering a yeti...........hmmmmmmm, think you're in for a challenging time :(

This forum does help a lot with the wait though, lots of people in the same boat, a problem shared etc

Impatient person ordering a yeti...........hmmmmmmm, think you're in for a challenging time :(

This forum does help a lot with the wait though, lots of people in the same boat, a problem shared etc

Can anyone confirm if an Elegance 4x4 comes standard with TPM and ESP/TCS button (standard in a Golf 1.6d).

Thanks.

TPM is a cost option.

No ESP button......but there is an ASR off button located on the far right below the heating/climate controls. You can not turn off the ESP.

Mike