newbie from central scotland

barrheadred

hi all.just recently picked up my new 08 plate fabia 1.6 16v sport.was recently a seat ibiza 1.2 owner but a crack in the gearbox casing and other factors has forced my to get rid of it.really glad i did as loving the fabia.a few wee nigly faults to get sorted on it but still under warranty so hopefully not be too much hassle.my personel history is a ex honda and audi technician but currently a driving instructor so hopefully i could be a good wee adition to the forum.my dad also has a octavia estate (his second) so will try and get him signed up too lol

heres a few pics from the when i picked her up

image-9.jpg

image-8.jpg

image-6.jpg

Edited by barrheadred

hi there.thanks all !

lol I've just realised I should of put "west" before central Scotland as I'm in a wee toon called barrhead in east renfrewshire

Edited by barrheadred

hi there.thanks all !

lol I've just realised I should of put "west" before central Scotland as I'm in a wee toon called barrhead in east renfrewshire

my aunt stays on carlibar road and rest are in neilston weher i may be frequenting on sat - so if your out and see a white fab vrs scooting about give us a wave ;)

my aunt stays on carlibar road and rest are in neilston weher i may be frequenting on sat - so if your out and see a white fab vrs scooting about give us a wave ;)

ah yes.nice one ! I'll keep my eyes open for you

• 2 weeks later...

hey seen a white vrs in paisley today about 1:30 ! was that you're good self ??