seat tilt light

Er do all Fabias have this?

I have never seen it yet have owned my Fab for over a year now.

Have you ever drove with your back seats down?

Have you ever drove with your back seats down?

When attending car boot sales at the weekends.

We take the main part out ( ie the seat).

Ah I see what ya mean now by the seats not actually being in place properly.

Will have to look into this.

Thanks

Edited by FrancisFabia

Guest BigJase88

Will be a worn / dodgy latch!

If you push it in manuallt i bet the light disappears!

Some way of elongating the prong on the latch may work!

Mine has the same problem, the seat is clicked into place but the light still flickers every now and then, sometimes more and sometimes less. Need to check it out now that it's topical here also.

I think its only on the ones with three inertia reel seatbelts. If the centre belt is a lap belt you don't get the light.

They were only fitted for a couple of model years too!

Ive tried all sorts to get mine on with no luck lol. I can see the symbol on the dash but it dont light. Mine must be one of the ones without it. If this is the case why dont you take the bulb out?

Ive tried all sorts to get mine on with no luck lol. I can see the symbol on the dash but it dont light. Mine must be one of the ones without it. If this is the case why dont you take the bulb out?

I probably will unless I come up with a solution to the flickering problem. As I never tilt my rear seats (except when installing audio equipment :giggle: ) I don't need the light at all. Would just be nice to have it fixed, but won't if it costs too much :D

If you drop the back seat and pull back the carpet you'll either see the switch (If installed) or the mounting bracket for the switch.

Retrofitting would be more trouble than it's worth as the looms would be different.

The loom to the rear runs close to the mounting bracket, And on mine 07MY there's no take off for the switch!

One solution to stop the flickering would be to remove the switch from the bracket, Tape or cable tie it open and tuck it up out of the way!