My Rear End....

Ok so ive had a blueflame catback fitted to my car and the mechanic said he couldnt get it any closer to the bumper. Which lets me fair you would idealy want it as close to the bumper as possible so it looks flush and as much as possible OEM.

The distance between the bumper and the exhuast and the angle its closer to the left hand side than the right which is massivly annoyingly.

see pictures....

IMGP1225.jpg

IMGP1230.jpg

IMGP1226.jpg

The pikey cable ties were used to draw it closer in belive it or not it was actually lower with them off!!

IMGP1227.jpg

So my question is what can I do to get it nice and flush to the bumper in the centre with no drama's and not looking like its been put on by some one who was drunk! Ive seen a few of these exhuasts on fabia's and there ether looking nice and snug or low and off centre. Its making me want to scrap it and go for the miltek!!

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:

Have you got a pair or lock grips??? or just one and a length of strong pipe??? You have to bend the bracket on the backbox using the one lockgrip on the bracket to bend against as you don't want to damage the weld of the bracket to the backbox....or the long way is to undo the join of the backbox to the midbox and rotate the backbox pipe...this affects the finished angle of the tailpipe allot more than people think!!!! I found out the hard way...and had to redo the join as my tailpipe was a bit wonky!! B)

Yer a few people have commented that it doesnt look to bad, but am a bit of a perfectionist and I have massive OCD so that doesnt help haha

You ain't the only one....would annoy me to!! B)

P.S. the more I look at it the more annoyed I get.....I'll go and look and something soothing now.......