Delivery times- aaarrgghhh!

wheelchairdriver

Test drive today and delivery for a DSG model is.....February 2012. Wowww- oh well, so much for wanting a Yeti.

So you've opted for the Yeti, sensible choice.

We will keep your mind off the long wait. :yes:

So you've opted for the Yeti, sensible choice.

We will keep your mind off the long wait. :yes:

I didn't read it as though our friend has ordered one and volunteered to wait 8 or 9 months. But I could be wrong ( I often am!).

Is it stating the obvious that he could either ring other sources or buy nearly new? Don't think there are are shortages of demonstrators a few months old - or ring round the obvious places mentioned here. I gathered some dealers have different allocations at different times and could quote shorter times. The brokers will deliver, sometimes on a trailer, and offer good discounts. Drive the Deal or Autofinders spring to mind. Where's the dealer, Rainworth, situated? Is it ooop t'north? I thought they dealt with a broker....can't be sure which one/s.

Bit of homework might pay dividends?

I didn't read it as though our friend has ordered one and volunteered to wait 8 or 9 months. But I could be wrong ( I often am!).

Is it stating the obvious that he could either ring other sources or buy nearly new? Don't think there are are shortages of demonstrators a few months old - or ring round the obvious places mentioned here. I gathered some dealers have different allocations at different times and could quote shorter times. The brokers will deliver, sometimes on a trailer, and offer good discounts. Drive the Deal or Autofinders spring to mind. Where's the dealer, Rainworth, situated? Is it ooop t'north? I thought they dealt with a broker....can't be sure which one/s.

Bit of homework might pay dividends?

I'm sure Skodastore deal through Rainworths.They're in Mansfield which is in The East Midlands?

To be Oop t'north you have to be at least as far as Yorkshire/Lancashire......:giggle: