DIS instrument cluster

Just wondering which spec fabias came with the full drivers info display in the middle part of the instrument cluster as per fabia handbook. Think it may have been only auto's and maybe just limited to the cezch rep? Just thinking of getting hold of a set an fitting to a Vrs.... Or if anyone has already done it (or tried!) it would be good to know..

Cheers!

Rare then I'm guessing? as only seen 1 with original nav... Should be easy to fit and code then which is good..

Haha if only

As far as I can find out, nobody has ever managed to get this retrofitted and working 100%. A few members tried a few years ago as there was a group buy for the cluster, but I don't think anybody got it quite right.

I asked about it in this thread not too long ago.

Ah ok useful reading! Do you know of anyone from the group buy who still owns a cluster? Pretty sure it should work as skoda would not have changed looms and stuff just for that dash, would be interesting to get hold of one and have a play!!

Ah ok useful reading! Do you know of anyone from the group buy who still owns a cluster? Pretty sure it should work as skoda would not have changed looms and stuff just for that dash, would be interesting to get hold of one and have a play!!

Have a look here and here

I met wja96 a few months back I'm fairly certain that he never got it fitted, I think his was actually broken though.

Good luck!!

A guy did have one for sale a few months ago, I enquired about it, but he then didn't want to sell it as it's so rare. His username is skodaguy I guess every man has his price though :giggle:

I also phoned a dealer, and after a bit of questioning of my plans, they reckoned they could get hold of one, but it was £600 odd, with no guarantees that it'll work, so I left it at that!

Haha well what's the use of having a instrument cluster laying around? Even if it is rare?! Lol il send a pm and see if he is willing to let go of it! Yeah thought they would be that much, I prob could get a bit of discount through work but nothing major. Hmmmmm.... Now onto 'is it worth it'

Soz back to this again! If you look in the owners manual page 13 or 14 it shows a cluster with the display, It looks like a Vrs one as it has the v at the end of the dials. Anyway the fuel guage is the same way round as the normal vrs cluster so not sure why people were getting issues with that? Maybe they had normal fabia clusters and not vrs ones?