My autotest felicia 8v -> 16v

IMS

Just a quick post to say alls running well, just redone the front brakes new discs pads and a bleed up suffices for now, still got to get round to mounting my seats and straps as im back working on customer cars now...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive been doing odd-jobs on the car as i get chance fitted the coils and new front brakes....

coilson.jpg

Started fitting my seats aswell

seatin.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I'd missed this thread too, interesting read

I've been researching kit car bits, here's my most promising link. Though i'm not sure if they have any or will post to the uk...

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A//www.speedpro.eu/akce-laminatova-sada-skoda-felicia-p-6198.html

Not sure what the quality would be like either, but unlike most places they have a full "kit" available

Edited by ClarkE_123

You don't need to use Google translate on the Speedpro site - there is a button top right to translate to English and another one next to it to get the currency into Euros. They do post to the UK (I've bought a few things from them) but I would imagine body panels will be difficult! They don't take cards - you have to do a foreign money transfer to pay and they don't really speak English.....I usually email them in basic English.....I tried ringing once but it didn't work well!

If you look at the date of this thread its 2 1/2 years old...IMS came and went in a few months from Skoda world and I haven't heard from him since he sold off the parts he had collected.