Project Buzz LIGHTyear: From yellow to white, from bulb to LED

It was supposed to be plug and play since it's original parts but our car are programmed for normal bulb and we didn't managed to find the correct line of code via vagcom.

In the end, we did some wiring work on the unit itself with resistor.

They all look great , but the rears look fantastic :p , where did you get them from ?, how much for a set ? and any detailed info on the resistors you had to use would be appreciated :yes:

They all look great , but the rears look fantastic :p , where did you get them from ?, how much for a set ? and any detailed info on the resistors you had to use would be appreciated :yes:

The rear lamps cluster are original from China.

have u PMed u some of the details.

What about Tail LED lights for Combi ?

I don't think Combi is sold in that country and even if it is, it's imported, so there's no LED tail light.

My friends driving the Superb and Octy Combi are also disappointed.

• 1 month later...

hey guys, i've been a long time away. someone pm'ed me asking for my wheels and so on and we talked a little bit. he was also interested in the led lights from china and i thought the informations i had for him are probably interesting for all of you.

solving the error message after installing the led rear lights: a guy in the german community has made a simple modification with vcds. his thoughts were, that a vw golf mk6 is available with bulbs or with leds in the back and since vw and skoda, especially the golf and the superb are close relatives, why not try the coding from a golf mk6 with led rear lights for the superb... and guess what, the error messages has gone :thumbup:

another guy in the german community is selling this lights for 219€ including international shipping. google says it is about 190£. this guy is from greece, but don't mind, some guys have already ordered and received everything as described.

here's the shop: Click!

and again sorry for my crappy english!

best regards, 2fast4u!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

the greek one that's me.

The new Sets including 4 pieces(2 inner&2 Outer)and they are Original&E-Marked as well.

But only the outer ones are LED. The inner ones are having only the same "C-Design" like the outer ones and looking more nice together with the LED Taillights.Here you can see a picture of the set.

I have already a new order from the german Guys which i have to bring on the way.

So if some of you are interested in the LED Taillights don't hesitate to contact me.

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

the greek one that's me.

The new Sets including 4 pieces(2 inner&2 Outer)and they are Original&E-Marked as well.

But only the outer ones are LED. The inner ones are having only the same "C-Design" like the outer ones and looking more nice together with the LED Taillights.Here you can see a picture of the set.

I have already a new order from the german Guys which i have to bring on the way.

So if some of you are interested in the LED Taillights don't hesitate to contact me.

Be aware of Lambro / MLC-Tuning !!!!

See the following thread: skodacommunity.de -> mlc-tuning.com -> LAMBRO

Edited by Vendetta